Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's a photo contest entry, everybody!

Here we go...

This is the cherry tree in my front yard. Unfortunately, it is an ornamental cherry tree and does not produce real fruit! ;)  It's flowers and leaves are gorgeous, however, and make up for the lack of cherries.

I took this picture just in time, because Hurricane Sandy is on it's way, and it just might hit us. We were supposed to be going camping, but Mom was all like "no way are we going camping in a hurricane." So we have another trip planned for April instead. Anywho, I hope my picture is good enough for ya, Laura!

Bye for now!
 Good luck for anyone who might be in the way of Hurricane Sandy!

Daylily        

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering!! Love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture! I love that tree - really good for climbing. =)

    ♥ Purple Pixie

    ReplyDelete

Leaf