Thursday, September 13, 2012

Well, a lot of people have been posting about 9-11. That's really scary for me, so I will only post a little. I was only 1 at the time. My mom, dad and I were living in San Francisco, in a tall apartment building. Dad had just left for work, when Mom turned on the TV to watch the news. When she saw it, the tower exploding, she called Dad and was like: Get Back Home Right Now Something Horrible Has Happened. My Dad rode his bike to work back then, so he came home right away. It must have been really scary.

Another sad thing happened today that not many of you may know about. At the library, the flag was flying half mast, and so I asked my mom, Why is the flag at half mast? This morning, the US embassy in Libya was stormed, and the ambassador and several others were killed.

If you have time in your day, a moment of silence for the 9-11 victims and the ambassador and all the countless others who have died..................................................................................................

My best,
Daylily  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf